Friday, August 29, 2008

powerful prayer

Do you ever feel like the "negative forces" are taking over your life? Well, you don't have to take it anymore. Many years ago... God gave me this prayer to fight the evil forces of the devil... and it works! I am still not sure why I stop saying it from time to time, especially when I can testify to it's power over Satan?

It's 1:37am and I was just getting ready to go do my workout when I felt the urging to write on this blog... and God wants me to post this prayer! And what God wants... we really are trying to do... so here goes. This will be a task since it's only by memory that I say it. Know that the enemy will try to block my memory as I write, but I will forge on until it's complete so that you, too, can say this prayer to protect yourself and set yourself free! God bless all of you!

I testify to Satan personally as to what the word says the
blood does for me.

Through the blood of Jesus, I am redeemed out of the
hand of the devil.


Through the blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven.

The blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, continually cleanses me from all sin.

Through the blood of Jesus, I am justified, made righteous, just as if I'd never sinned.

Through the blood of Jesus, I am sanctified, made holy, set apart to God.

My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed by the blood of Jesus.

Satan has no place in me, no power over me, through the blood of Jesus Christ! Amen!

No comments: