Monday, September 8, 2008

using the "talents" God gave you...


Received an email from my Godmother today... she signed it with "hope you are doing well with your "talents"! Made my day that she remembered my struggle to utilize all of my creative gifts in a world that sometimes makes it impossible! Even with so much more time at home... I find it hard to get everything done! Scares me what it might be like once I get back to full-time work?

Guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Until then, I will take a big breath, say a prayer and put one foot in front of the other and hope it takes me where He wants me to be! Do any of you have any suggestions on time-managing? I'm going to need it!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I love this quote by Erma Bombeck! I also love the quote, "If He brings you to it, He'll bring you through it." You CAN get it all done with HIS help! Stay focused! Don't know if you saw my other blog- themommypages.blogspot.com (that's the one about multitasking with four kiddos!)

Also, checked out your jewelry on etsy- LOVE IT!!! Exactly my style, bold and unique and a little gypsy:) Hoping to buy from you as soon as my budget allows!