Thursday, September 18, 2008

a new "day" job...

I started a new job in beautiful Tribeca! After my years of retail management... I am finally able to experience a normal Monday thru Friday work week! Praise God! After fighting the idea of outside sales for way too long, I am finally where I am supposed to be! It's only been four days but I am so excited!

And... it doesn't hurt that I get to work with my husband again! We work for an architectural glass company and use our creative gifts to help design glass projects. Brainstorming with architects to bring their vision to fruition, our "day jobs" inspire our jewelry designs. It's also nice to be able to enjoy eachother's company as we commute to and from work!

We plan to shop many of the NYC wholesale jewelry supply stores this weekend... ahhh... the fun we'll have! Can't wait to see what catches our eyes... the hunt for stones is as much fun as designing with them! Check out our Etsy shop early next week for a peek! :)

2 comments:

Lydia said...

What fun! Sounds like a dream job! I've told some friends about your LOVELY jewelry on Etsy...

mendlbarr said...

Thank you so much!!!!