Saturday, December 1, 2012

light box vs. natural light...


Spent a few days working on a light box... searched the web for ideas and finally built one in my office... this was to save me from becoming a slave to the daylight hours! 

Well, I have sad news... I will remain faithful to my natural sunlight!  Even going to all of the trouble of adjusting the white balance on my camera and playing with different kinds of light bulbs, in my humble opinion, there is no comparison.

So with all of the "light box" stress behind me, I have found a new zeal in my photo sessions... today I fell in love with zinc and pewter for backdrops to my oxidized sterling silver collection!



 
 
Here is another creation... love how the organic colours of turquoise and tourmaline contrasted with the greys... enjoy!





No comments: