Monday, December 3, 2012

inspiration from pieces you already own...

Remembered the other day how this all started... I had something in mind and I couldn't find it anywhere!  So I thought of making it myself :)

It's 1991, we're in a movie theatre watching "City Slickers" and I fell in love with this blue beaded necklace that Patricia Wettig was wearing... I ended up making one for myself... Oh boy!  The power that I realized I had... I was able to make myself anything I wanted!   So liberating! :)

I will try to locate a picture of that necklace and post it for y'all...

So with that in mind, I wanted to show you these earrings we designed to match two rings I purchased at ABC Carpet and Home in NYC many years ago.  I kept looking for the perfect earrings to compliment them but even in this large city, I never came across the right match! 

Take a peek at what I had in mind... they have now come to fruition!



picking the stones...














hand selected and ready to create...







the perfect match...
 
the ring is happy now...

 
If you have a piece that needs a mate-  we can create the perfect match just for you.
Handmade... because you're worth it!

No comments: